Monday, February 16, 2009

Shabanu Anticipation Guide

1) Q: Is it possible to love someone at first sight?

A: I agree and disagree because I think if two people see each other and something just sparks between them, or something just "clicks," I think it is possible to love someone at first sight. But also, I think it's not possible because you would probably have to get to know someone before you can love them very much. And also, it's very rare for two people to just randomly meet somewhere and "click" .

2) Q: Two strangers are deserted on an island, could these two people learn to love each other?

A: I Agree and disagree because I think if two strangers (Man & Women) were stuck on an island, I do think they can learn to love each other. I think that because whenever they communicate they would get more attached to one another and they wouldn't want to leave one another. But also, I don't think it's very possible because one person could totally hate and think the other person is really weird and disgusting or mean.

3) Q: It is a good thing to sacrifice your happiness for the sake of others?

A: I agree and disagree because it depends how good or bad your life is or if you really care about other people. For example: If someones life is really turning out well for them, and they don't have to worry about anything in there life, and they are a happy person in general, there would be a better chance of that person sacrificing there happiness for the sake of other people that need it. But for someone to be having a bad life, and there not a really happy person in general, there would be a less chance of that person giving up there happiness for the sake of others because they need it.

4) Q: Are women in your society free?

A: I agree and disagree because nobody can be free. Women today aren't FREE but they have more rights and they can do a whole lot more today in the present but not as much along time ago in the past. But now a days woman in society in general can do a lot more and they are a little more free now a days. But also, even in the present time women still don't have a lot of say in discussion and politics.

No comments: