Monday, January 26, 2009

"Weapons Revolution" 2
















As you can see, MasterChieff-117, the biologically superior genetically advanced super trained soldier is in fact, taking a day off from trying to save the world. Unbelievable. I can not believe that he would rather take a day off eating donuts and drinking coffee rather than trying to save the world from total destruction and no other person can do it because he was humanity’s last and only hope. So I hope he gets his mind straight. When are reporters went down to his house to ask him what was going on and stuff he just said, “I’m just tired and I feel sick”. So we hope he feels better within a couple of days so he can get back from saving the world and universe from total destruction and to carry on the human race. Well, I do hope he doesn’t feel sick from to much stress or pressure… Well anyways, this is Weapons Revolution, giving you all the important information you need to know, whenever you need it.

No comments: